This beautiful 2,000 sq.ft 3 bed, 3 bath north-fronting rowhouse in the heart of the Church-Yonge corridor provides an opportunity like no other. As a freehold, enjoy the community of your neighbours without the requirements or responsibilities of a condominium association. With a generous living space, wide-sweeping backyard, and private, unobstructed, southern-exposed walk-out deck, 41 Gloucester St presents a unique opportunity to live in tranquility, while remaining in the heart of the city. A full 2-car garage on a city-recognized laneway not only provides precious parking availability, but also presents a potential opportunity for preapproved laneway housing. Blissfully located between Yonge St. & Church St., this property sits in an emerging neighbourhood, and is perfect for young professionals seeking live-work accommodation, or simply for those yearning for an oasis in the city.
- Approximately 2000 Sq
- Light filled home
- 3 bedroom
- master with ensuite and generous walk out to balcony
- Available laneway housing expansion over garage for Wabanose Lane as of right to be confirmed by purchaser
- Excellent for live work
- Generous 320sf two car garage
- Basement above grade with walkout to private garden
- House in pristine as built condition
- Two wood burning fireplaces
- Central staircase allows for easy conversion to multiple units
- Gated front and rear yards
- Privacy, privacy, privacy
- Walking score a 10
- Steps from Yonge/Bloor and Yorkville
TAKE A VIRTUAL TOUR
Want more information? Fill out the Contact Form Below.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.