71 Main Street, Timmins, ON
71 Main St Is A Detached Two Storey Residential Building That Consists Of Fourteen Self-Contained Units. Buyer Responsible To Assume, Water/Sewers, Hydro, Natural Gas, Fire Protections, Ems, Opp, Cable & Internet.
Parking Available, Coin Laundry Available In Building; Parking And Site Access From Shamrock Or Bloor Ave
Upgrades & Renovations
Recent upgrades and renovations over the past years:
- Units 4 in the basement and Unit 105 on the main floor were completely renovated due to a water pipe leak that froze on the second floor. This has since been fully repaired.
- Unit 1 was upgraded as part of a tenant agreement
- New suspended gas heaters were added to the stairwells
- Hydro meter was converted in 2012 into one main 600 amp 3 phase system.
- Unit 201 has new carpets and paint
- Attic leak on the south west comer was :repaired and new insulation was added but the interior ceiling in the hallway has not been fixed.
- Central fire alarm was added 3 years ago
- Video monitoring in the stairwells was added 2 years ago
- Coin laundry area was added a few years ago
Services to the site includes: water and sewers, hydroelectric power, natural gas, for protection, EMS, OPP and cable and internet connections.
Dimensions, Shape & Area
The subject property is located on the comer of Main Street, Shamrock Avenue and Bloor Avenue. The site is rectangular shaped and consists of 163 feet of frontage on Main Street and 100 feet of depth fur an estimated site size of 16,300 square feet.
Gross Building Area: The building was measured from. the exterior walls.
An official building survey is not available and the report estimates the size of each floor.
Main Floor: (37.62′ X 116.4′)-(6.83′ X 21.46′) = 4375 Sq.Ft.
Second Floor: 4375 Sq.Ft.+ (37.62′ x 66′) = 6858 Sq.Ft.
Basement Floor: (37.62′ X 116.4′)-(6.83′ X 21.46) =4375 Sq.Ft.
Total above grade building area: 11,233 +/- Sq.Ft.